Date: 7/26/17 7:20 am
From: KevyGudGuy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Blue Grosbeaks near Larkspur, Douglas County
Hello Fellow Birders,

Yesterday (Tuesday, July 25) our intrepid nestbox monitoring team
spotted a pair of Blue Grosbeaks within 100 yards of where we saw a singing
Dickcissel two weeks ago. Just west of Spruce Mountain Road about 2 miles
south of Larkspur, they were in a small thicket of bushes and trees. Another
lifer for one of our crew! We also saw a Lesser Goldfinch in the same
location.

Keep Smilin',
Kevin Corwin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone