Date: 7/25/17 10:36 am
From: Nick Bonomo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Hammo
John, very frustrating indeed. The shorebirds love(d) those puddles.

There clearly has to be better communication between the folks who make those decisions and an educated person/committee who could advise them otherwise. COA?

Of course, a man-made pool or two created and managed for shorebird habitat at that end of the park would be too much to ask. Would be nice, though.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com

Sent from my iPhone