Date: 7/25/17 5:29 am
From: greentailedtowhee . <skua33...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Brown Pelican along I-10 near Gila River
I think we saw the same individual. I saw one try to land in a very
shallow puddle caused by heavy recent rains. This was at noon. By 1:50
when I checked the same puddle the bird was gone. Hopefully found
something deeper with food.

Thanks again for all who posted info about the tern sightings.

Janine McCabe