Date: 7/25/17 4:17 am
From: Donald Jones <dwilbertjones...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Re: RFI Little Egret, Portland
Hi Sebastian,

When I saw the bird at Martin's Point on Saturday, it was ~2.5 or 3 hours
after high tide. There were many egrets and herons foraging on the mudflats
and exposed tidal rocks, but they seemed to be dispersing across the
Presumpsot River Bay as the tide continued to fall. On an incoming tide, I
could imagine the egrets moving up the bay and ending up near the marshes
at Gilsland or Tidewater Farms.

Good luck,
Don