Date: 7/24/17 11:08 am
From: Folsom-O'Keefe, Corrie via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Help needed to protect Sandy Point in West Haven - POSTPONED
Dear CT Birders,

We just heard that the meeting of the West Haven Planning and Zoning Committee regarding the rezoning of parcels across the street from Sandy Point that was scheduled for Tues. July 25th, has been POSTPONED. One of the members of the West Haven Watershed Restoration Committee who has been very active at Sandy Point met with the Mayor and he is going to look into other methods of removing the Captain's Galley building (which was one of the reasons for the rezoning). If we hear anything about the meeting being rescheduled, we will let you all know.

Thank you.

Corrie Folsom-O'Keefe
IBA Program Coordinator, Audubon Connecticut
<Cfolsom-okeefe...>