Date: 7/23/17 8:47 am
Subject: Just moved to OBX
This message is primarily for the attention of Outer Banks birders. I moved yesterday to the Outer Banks (Kill Devil Hills) from the North Carolina high country. I am a fairly new birder, with only one year of experience.

I'm writing today to see if anyone would be willing to let me tag along with them. I could certainly use some help with gulls/terns, shorebirds and marsh birds. For the next 2 weeks I am free anytime before I start a new job.

If anyone would like to assist, email me offline at <alhooks13...> or call me at 919-795-7575.

Kind regards,

Al Hooks

Join us on Facebook!