Date: 7/23/17 4:52 am
Subject: Re: Excellent service from Swarovski
Mike Judd's Rolls Royce analogy is well noted.

Our good binocular repair service is to be expected because we all "prepaid" for it in the initial high purchase price.

Nevertheless, the makers of high-end brands could still make it difficult or unpleasant to get good service by being slow or by doing only the minimum necessary to honor the warranty.

It's clear that Swarovski isn't one of them.

Len Kopka
Simpsonvile, SC

On Jul 22, 2017, at 3:32 PM, Mike Judd (via carolinabirds Mailing List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:

I have heard great things about Rolls Royce and Bentley as well.

Mike Judd
Brevard, NC

> On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Buddy Campbell <carolinabirds...> wrote:
> Paul,
> My experience with Swarovski service was exactly as you described. It just does not get any better than that.
>
> Buddy Campbell
> Ladys Island
> Beaufort SC
>
> On Jul 22, 2017, at 3:03 PM, Paul Serridge (via carolinabirds Mailing List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>
> They

Join us on Facebook!