Date: 7/22/17 9:04 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] bird books for sale - short
I have decided to peddle a few more books. Shipping cost included.

These are:

Grinnell & Miller, Distribution of the Birds of California. Artemisia reprint, hardbound, near-fine condition. $40

SOLD AS SET ONLY:
Allan Phillips, Known Birds of North and Middle America Part 1 AND Part 2
The Era of Allan R. Phillips: A Festschrift. Autographed by editor the late Robert Dickerman.
All in near-fine condition. I would prefer to sell these to someone with an active interest in avian taxonomy. $200 for set of three books.

The Amateur and North American Ornithology: Proceedings of a Conference. 1978. Set of conference papers. Paperbound, 80 pages. $10

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>

Eugene, Oregon

www.alanlcontreras.com