Date: 7/20/17 6:36 pm
From: Peter & Amy <oshunoxt...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Barn Swallows
There's a swallow mama and two babies learning to hunt at Mission Creek. Perched on the wharf hand rails about two feet away. Unless there's another swallow, of which I'm unaware, with dark blue back and peachy breast, then they must be Barn Swallows. In 18 years living in the creek, I've never seen them here.

Amy Kuhlmann

http://www.yahoogroups.com/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional