Date: 7/20/17 10:47 am
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: digest non-attachments
I'm at work but this is more fun... even if everyone seems to be a smarter
birder than I am. Yes, Ash-throated Flycatcher. I'll have to find a bit
tougher one for you bird whizzes.

Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

Join us on Facebook!