Date: 7/19/17 6:31 am
From: Bruce Simpson <nylebruce...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] L Hope Zaleski-20 Warblers
I visited this area Sunday and Tuesday

A lot of activity I saw many Adults and young foraging

Young seen this week
Warblers
Hooded
Blue-winged
N Parula
Kentucky
Prairie
Magnolia
Black-and-white
Pine
E Towhee
White-eyed Vireo
Baltimore Oriole
Red-headedWoodpecker
Scarlet Tanager
B Thrasher

Behavior
Whip-poor-will--calling while circling territory
Kentucky Warbler -adult feeding young
A Goldfinch- male foraging with young

For more info about the 20 Breeding Warblers, there specific habitat, and where to Bird, go to eBird Hotspots Zaleski State Forest

Bruce Simpson- Nature Photographer
Sent from my iPhone