Date: 7/17/17 4:07 am
From: JOSHUA LINCOLN <joshualincoln...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Birding Magazines
Hi Paula,

I got your message , while I was getting ready to leave for NH for a NE Dragonfly Society of the Americas Meeting. I just got back late last night. Sorry to not have responded earlier.

i am sure that the magazines are already spoken for, but if not, I would be happy to have them.

Thank you for attempting to reach me as well.

Best,

Josh

(881-1339)

> On July 15, 2017 at 1:19 PM "Paula A.Gills" <paulagills...> wrote:
>
> I have another year's Cornell and ABA mags to recycle to another reader--they are chock full of great articles for birders. Let me know privately if you are interested. I live in the Central VT area, so it will need to be someone who lives or works or comes sometimes there.
>
> Paula Gills
> Brookfield

Join us on Facebook!