Date: 7/16/17 9:07 pm
From: Felipe Guerrero <fillieg...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Cassin's Sparrows in Yavapai Co.
Cassin's Sparrows appear to be fairly common and widespread in a variety of
grassland communities in Yavapai County this summer. In the last week I've
recorded multiple individuals at each of these locations: Chino Valley
north of Prescott, Kirkland Creek south of Kirkland Junction, Lonesome
Valley north of Dewey, Williamson Valley, Wingfield Mesa east of Camp
Verde, and Mistake Tank near the Junction of I-17 and HWY 169. It's
probable that many of these birds will breed in these locations.

Felipe Guerrero