Date: 7/16/17 8:14 am
From: Sharon Bauer <sharon.bauer519...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Yellow-throated Warbler- Polk County, Saylorville- Cottonwood Rec Area
Stuart Sparkman was indeed correct- with his excellent directions I was
able to locate his Yellow-throated Warbler- almost to the tree- at
Cottonwood Recreation Area yesterday morning. I was not able to see this
tiny, little bird, but looked for him :) and listened to him for over 1/2
an hour, before calling it a day. Also present, Northern Parula and many
other wonderful birds.

Thank you Stuart!
Sharon Bauer
Winterset