Date: 7/15/17 9:05 pm
From: Michael Miller <michaelmiller12001...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Baird's Sandpiper at Montrose Beach - Sat PM (local)
Looking for shorebirds, I took a walk in the protected area around 7:30 PM, Saturday. Saw four peeps along the break wall: 2 Semipalmated, 1 Least and 1 Baird's, all post breeding adults. An adult Sanderling was on the beach when I walked back. The adult Baird's was a real treat, only my third there in over 15 years.The coming juvenile Baird's there are very easy finds in comparison.

Hopefully, the Baird's will still be there in the morning!

Mike Miller
Cook

Posted by: Michael Miller <michaelmiller12001...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)