Date: 7/15/17 3:43 pm
From: Kellie D. Morgantini <chalonelaw...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] In Remembrance of Wally Goldfrank
So sorry to hear. His name was a standard in this MBB and the birding
community as a whole. Best wishes to his family and friends.

--
Thanks,

Kellie D. Morgantini
Executive Director
Legal Services for Seniors
Tel. ~ 831.899.0492
Fax. ~ 831.401.3185
Cell. ~ 831.674.5863
ww.lssmc.net

Sent from Earth, where it's* "turtles, all the way down...." *

*"When we hate, we become the hated."*
* -Me. 2017.01.28*

From: Elizabeth Van Dyke <drvandyke9...> <drvandyke9...>
Date: July 15, 2017 at 15:35:38
To: Bob Ramer <rjramer...> <rjramer...>
CC: <mbbirds...> <mbbirds...>
<mbbirds...>

I am so sorry to hear of another great loss in the Santa Cruz birding