Date: 7/15/17 12:42 pm
From: Michael Bily <mqbily...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Cerulean or N. Parula?
This bird at Fabyan Woods has been taunting me all week.  He sings a lot but is very shy about being seen.  I finally got a few glimpses today, and it looked more like a Cerulean than anything else.  The song is more Parula-like.
Can anyone distinguish from the song what species this is?  The song is at 0:15 and 1:08 on this recording.
Mike BilyKane County

Posted by: Michael Bily <mqbily...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional