Date: 7/14/17 7:35 pm
From: Alex Rinkert <arinkert12...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] last atlasser training tomorrow
It is not too late to participate in the Santa Cruz County Breeding Bird
Atlas II! The last atlasser training offered this year will be tomorrow,
July 15. We will meet at the California Street entrance to Neary Lagoon at
7:30 AM. Come learn why we are doing a breeding bird atlas and how you can
contribute to this growing project.

Alex Rinkert

Project Coordinator