Date: 7/12/17 10:01 am
From: Michael Bolte <bolte...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Looked for a miracle...but found something pretty miraculous anyway
Yup - I also got some photos of the “old” leucistic Arboretum hummingbird last week and it does not look good and does not look like the “new” one Lisa posted photos of.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjbolte/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/mjbolte/>

has a couple of closeup shots a few images down the page.

Mike