Date: 7/10/17 9:46 pm
From: swamp_fox <swamp_fox...>
Subject: Broad-billed Hummingbird
Early last Saturday evening, I was notified via email that a male Broad-billed Hummingbird had been photographed in Arkadelphia by Glenn and Evelyn Good. The email included a diagnostic photo. Due to health reasons and a family event at the home where the bird frequented a feeder July 7-9, 2017, it was not possible to announce its short stay before now. The bird was last seen about 10:00 a.m. Sunday, July 9th. A photo of the bird taken and contributed by the Good’s may be seen at:

http://www.pbase.com/image/165810579 <http://www.pbase.com/image/165810579>

Also, I have posted the image to the Arkansas Rare and Unusual Bird Reports page on Facebook.

Charles Mills
Texarkana TX 75501

Join us on Facebook!