Date: 7/9/17 10:30 pm
From: Dwight Porter <gpic4dp...>
Subject: [obol] Re: juvenile Yellow-rumped Warbler on valley floor
I saw an Audubon's Yellow-rumped Warbler feeding a cowbird two days ago and
again today at the pond at the Oregon Episcopal School in SW Portland. The
only other time I have seen a yellow-rump here in June or July was on June
22, 2016.

Dwight Porter,
Portland, Oregon

www.variedhush.com

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Thomas Love <tlove...> wrote:

> Interesting observation Mark. I heard a YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER singing in
> my SW Portland neighborhood (tall doug fir/bigleaf maple mix) for two
> mornings a few days ago – first time I’ve ever heard/had them in the summer
> here.
>
> Tom

Join us on Facebook!