Date: 7/8/17 8:40 am
From: Birding Ecotours <info...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Leucistic Red-tailed Hawk - Clark County
Very interesting, thanks Doug (copy to others)

How common are these leucistic Red-tailed Hawks? Tom Fishburn and I also saw
the one shown at https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S38029546, just
under a week ago.

Cheers and good birding,

Chris

---

Chris Lotz

cid:<image005.jpg...>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birding-Ecotours/186476854747995>
cid:<image005.png...> <http://twitter.com/#!/BirdingEcotours>
cid:<image006.png...> <mailto:%<20info...>
cid:<image007.png...>

www.birdingecotours.com <http://www.birdingecotours.com/>

US cell phone: +1-614-969-8925 (Eastern Time)

Cell phone for text messages when outside of North America (I travel a
lot!): +27 72 635 1501

545 Metro Place South, Suite 100, Dublin, Ohio 43017, USA

See http://birdingecotours.com/contact/ for office contacts in South Africa,
the UK and Peru

---