Date: 7/7/17 7:29 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: * Re: Re: Townsend's Warblers in the Oregon Coast Range
Interesting Lars. I work pretty much ever month of the year in the Coos
Coast Range. There are definitely Townsends around down here in winter- I
hear their call note from time to time with mixed winter flocks. I suspect
few people bird much in the Coast Range in winter- I am out several days a
week whatever the weather. Anyhow Townsends are fairly regular but you
gotta know their call note or you'd never know they were around.

Happy birding!
Tim

Join us on Facebook!