Date: 7/6/17 6:32 am
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: American Crow calls
I was picking nettles along Skyline Road in Portland one April morning when I
heard a similar call. The crow making it was clearly visible. "two drinks,strong-strong-strong"
All parts were fairly musical, the final three identical to each other and more like a
Raven than I've ever heard from a crow before or since. It did so for quite awhile, maybe
five or ten minutes.