Date: 7/3/17 1:51 pm
From: Whimbrel Birders Club <whimbrelbirders...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET King Rail @ Bartel Grassland 7-2-17 (No sighting)
I personally know Henry is a great birder and everyone makes mistakes sometimes (including Steve B. For not contacting Henry directly). I hope that when/if Steve B. sees this that he will realize that we have lost an amazing birder because of his actions. And to Henry: you are a well respected birder and an inspiration to many young birders (including myself). I am sure that whole birding community wants you to come back.

Although posting a state endangered species is unethical, EVERYONE makes mistakes and Henry had no clue that King Rails are state endangered.

Oliver Burrus

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!