Date: 7/3/17 11:25 am
From: Christopher Ciccone <cnciccone...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Kingbirds and sharing photos
Good Afternoon All,

Most of the list-servs that I am a member of do not allow you to upload photos directly with your posts. (Some list-servs simply do not have the ability to allow attachments.)

The workaround for most is to post a link to another site where you post your own images (as Linda does with her Google pages) - there are many sites out there ranging from free like Flickr and Google, to ones that have paid memberships, all the way up to folks that have their own web-sites.

I've uploaded a few of my shots from Saturday morning (some admittedly similar to others which have already posted) at: http://www.cicconephoto.com/temporary-2/

Best regards,

Christopher

Christopher N. Ciccone
Christopher Ciccone Nature Photography
www.cicconephoto.com
www.facebook.com/cicconephoto

> On July 3, 2017 at 11:02 AM "RIch Turk <turkrich...> [arlingtonbirds]" <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>

> Chandra,
> These are great. As are Linda's.
> I don't understand Google photos one bit, and they keep changing it.
>
> What is the best way to share photos with tbe group? I've sent a few as attachments which wind up in the yahoo folder. Is that appropriate to do?
>
> Rt
>

> I still dont know the best
>

> On Jul 3, 2017 12:03 AM, "Chandrashekhar Tibrewal <ctibrewal...> mailto:<ctibrewal...> [arlingtonbirds]" <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> mailto:<arlingtonbirds-noreply...> > wrote:
>

> > Hi everyone
> >
> > Here is a link to some photos that I mistakenly added to Linda's album. My apologies to Linda again! I have now removed the photos from her album and put them in an album of my own.
> >
> > These are photos of the kingbird family with all the 3 chicks - two of them have fledged and one was still in the nest.
> >
> > https://goo.gl/photos/wtfnvZbGPCM2dt4F9 https://goo.gl/photos/wtfnvZbGPCM2dt4F9
> >
> > I will be very appreciative if you provide your feedback and comments. I am a relatively new birder and very new to DSLR photography. Thanks.
> >

> > Chandrashekhar Tibrewal

Join us on Facebook!