Date: 7/3/17 8:02 am
From: RIch Turk <turkrich...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Kingbirds
Chandra,
These are great. As are Linda's.
I don't understand Google photos one bit, and they keep changing it.

What is the best way to share photos with tbe group? I've sent a few as
attachments which wind up in the yahoo folder. Is that appropriate to do?

Rt

I still dont know the best

On Jul 3, 2017 12:03 AM, "Chandrashekhar Tibrewal <ctibrewal...>
[arlingtonbirds]" <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> wrote:

Hi everyone

Here is a link to some photos that I mistakenly added to Linda's album. My
apologies to Linda again! I have now removed the photos from her album and
put them in an album of my own.

These are photos of the kingbird family with all the 3 chicks - two of them
have fledged and one was still in the nest.

https://goo.gl/photos/wtfnvZbGPCM2dt4F9

I will be very appreciative if you provide your feedback and comments. I am
a relatively new birder and very new to DSLR photography. Thanks.

Chandrashekhar Tibrewal

Join us on Facebook!