Date: 7/3/17 7:56 am
From: <coloradobirder...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Dickcissel and Chestnut-collared Longspur Photos [Larimer and "Weld"]
Hi all

I saw four Dickcissel at Reservoir Ridge Natural Area [Fort Collins] yesterday.
[Photos] http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/browse/album/Dickcissel-Reservoir-Ridge-Natural-Area-Fort-Collins-Larimer-07-03-2017/ [Video] http://coloradobirder.club/m/videos/view/Singing-Dickcissel-Reservoir-Ridge-Natural-Area-Fort-Collins-Larimer-Colorado http://coloradobirder.club/m/videos/view/Singing-Dickcissel-Reservoir-Ridge-Natural-Area-Fort-Collins-Larimer-ColoradoOn Chalk Bluffs Road [Weld County "Annexed" (Just north of Weld and WY border)] I had about two dozen Chestnut-collared Longspurs and a few McCown's Longspurs. I'll probably lead a trip up there in two weeks stay tuned.
[Photos] http://coloradobirder.club/m/photos/browse/album/Chestnut-collared-Longspur-Chalk-Bluffs-Road-Cheyenne-Wyoming-07-03-2017/Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/ http://coloradobirder.club/

Join us on Facebook!