Date: 7/3/17 4:23 am
From: Laura B. Berlik <lberlik...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Reddish egret
On June 29 I took the Cape May ferry to Lewes DE and went birding at Henlopen State Park. That's where we spotted a first ever reddish egret, who put on a grand display. I mention it only because it is both so rare and so near to Cape May. So if the bird flies up and NJ birders drive down there is a chance you will meet each other.
Laura Berlik
Princeton

Sent from my iPad