Date: 7/1/17 7:28 pm
From: Donald Sweig via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] OUT OF AREA: NIGHT BIRD??
If you have a decent scope and are the least bit astronomically inclined, the planet Saturn is in the southeast sky almost all night these days. I just had a very nice look at the planet and its spectacular rings with my 65-power scope, in spite of all the light pollution in suburban Fairfax County. If you live someplace it's really dark you ought to get a great view. (If you live nearby and have a real astronomical scope, I would love to have the opportunity to get a better look at the planet.)
Donald Sweig
Falls Church, Virginia

Sent from my iPad