Date: 6/30/17 4:17 am
From: 'David Bean' <beandk...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Re kingbirds
I love kingbirds. They are so admirable; they migrate such vast distances,
they are so tough, and they are so handsome.

The [usual?] pair at Menotomy Rocks seemed to be nesting about a month ago
in a limb of one of the dying pines next to the pond. Yet I've seen no
kingbirds at the pond in weeks. Did anyone notice activity there? They seem
to have vanished far too early for the family to have fled the nest.

And has anyone followed the nest near the east entrance of Alewife station?

David Bean

Posted by: "David Bean" <beandk...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional