Date: 6/29/17 10:18 am
From: jim wright <wrightjamesb...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Raven pair
I hope this is not too tangential, but thought JerseyBirders might be
interested.

I write the birding column for The Bergen Record, and my column today
happens to mention Common Ravens in the Meadowlands. The column is about
the world's most famous raven of all, and how you can go see it in
Philadelphia.

http://www.northjersey.com/story/entertainment/2017/06/28/bird-watcher-philly-pay-visit-literatures-most-famous-bird/420220001/

Ravens used to nest at Laurel Hill in Secaucus but were eventually driven
out by Peregrines.

Good birding.

Jim W

--
Jim Wright

Don't miss my column "The Bird Watcher" in The Record
My nature blog: www.celeryfarm.net,

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi