Date: 6/28/17 11:50 pm
From: Wayne Laubscher <wnlaubscher...>
Subject: Re: Dickcissels - Clinton County
Yesterday morning I found one male and one female Dickcissel at the location. I did not hear any singing but the female occasionally perched in shrubs and a small tree and was making chip notes.

Tom Shervinskie reported to me that he saw 2 males & one female there last evening.

This area is about one mile north on Rt. 220 just off the Lock Haven I80 exit on Fairground Rd. across from the fairground entrance.

Wayne Laubscher
Lock Haven
Clinton Co.
<wnlaubscher...>
"Owl be back"

> On June 27, 2017 at 8:37 AM Brian Schmoke <bjs5067...> wrote:
>
> Had a pair of male Dickcissels singing and showing very well last evening.
> Southeast side of Fairground road across from the entrance to the Clinton
> county fairgrounds. There is a gravel parking lot there to park in and both
> birds were within 50 yards of that parking lot.
>
> Parking lot coordinates: N41.06211, W77.44827
>
> Brian Schmoke - Howard, PA

Join us on Facebook!