Date: 6/28/17 6:49 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Laurel Summit SP/Forbes SF--Laurel Summit area (Somerset Co.), Jun 28, 2017
Subject: eBird Report - Laurel Summit SP/Forbes SF--Laurel Summit area
(Somerset Co.), Jun 28, 2017

A beautiful day to spend in the woods with lots of warbler activity.
Ovenbirds, Veery and Black-throated Blue Warblers were numerous and vocal.
Making this trip late June yearly, I believe that 5 Canada Warblers is the
highest count we have had. All 5 were seen and included 4 males and 1
female. Complete list below.

Karyn Delaney
Kathy Saunders

Laurel Summit SP/Forbes SF--Laurel Summit area (Somerset Co.), Somerset,
Pennsylvania, US
Jun 28, 2017 10:15 AM - 3:15 PM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
29 species (+1 other taxa)

Broad-winged Hawk 1
Mourning Dove 1
Ruby-throated Hummingbird 1
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 2
Red-eyed Vireo 14
Blue Jay 2
American Crow 2
Common Raven 2
Black-capped Chickadee 2
Carolina/Black-capped Chickadee 2
Veery 10
Hermit Thrush 1
Wood Thrush 2
American Robin 5
Gray Catbird 3
Cedar Waxwing 2
Ovenbird 12 including 2 juveniles. Birds were singing everywhere
along the trails. This is probably a low count.
Black-and-white Warbler 4
Common Yellowthroat 5
Hooded Warbler 5
Blackburnian Warbler 2
Chestnut-sided Warbler 4
Black-throated Blue Warbler 8 including 1 juvenile
Black-throated Green Warbler 2
Canada Warbler 5
Chipping Sparrow 2
Song Sparrow 2