Date: 6/27/17 8:37 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: Re: Dickcissels - Clinton County
just got a call from Wayne Laubscher, he was at this location now and
has at least 3 males and 2 females, got great pics too.

he wanted to have me send out this update to everyone

chad kauffman, mifflintown, pa

--
***See our new video https://youtu.be/3gyjkxmmFS4 *** ***Check us out on
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kauffmaninsurance/ ***Call us