Date: 6/26/17 3:38 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Exploring Wharton in Camden
I had the afternoon free. Walked trails, a power line cut, the roads. Still nothing
new for my big year! Missing Kentucky, Prothonotary, Summer Tan, etc. I was around
the Burnt Mill Rd. area today. Still need Chat.... Raven.......
I confirmed some species breeding. Lots of species active now - even in the afternoon.

Found a nice patch of Common Milkweed along a road. Not many butterflies
though! Little wood satyrs, Glassywings - my highlights.

Still a great afternoon. Have a dragonfly pic to study. Tomorrow probably.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>