Date: 6/25/17 11:12 am
From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Apparent CAROLINA WREN in Multnomah County
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/Wrentails.htm

Here's a great link showing differences between the two species.

Temperature in the shade is already up to 86 deg.F. here in Hillsboro, so
not the optimum time to bird. Phil Kahler and I plan to head out
there early tomorrow AM and see if we can re-locate this bird.

Nels Nelson
Hillsboro

Virus-free.
<#m_8275943465381625127_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Isaac Denzer just alerted me to the fact that he came across a checklist
> on eBird this morning that includes an obvious photo of a CAROLINA WREN,
> labeled a Bewick's Wren in the list.
>
> Here's a link to the checklist from yesterday morning (NE Sundial Rd.):
>
> https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S37778249
>
> The bird looks good for Carolina Wren to me! Someone local should go check
> this out!
>
> Happy Hunting!
>
> Hendrik
>
> --
> Hendrik G. Herlyn
> Corvallis, OR
>

> *"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home." -- Gary Snyder*

Join us on Facebook!