Date: 6/24/17 4:15 pm
From: Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Cindy
LaDonna and I spent most of Friday searching (unsuccessfully) for pelagics in the extreme southeastern corner of the state. Grand Lake was only good for an Anhinga and a few Least Terns. Over the levee and east of Grand Lake were two immature White Ibis and a Mottled Duck. On the Mississippi River, just north of the HWY 82/ Greenville bridge, were hundreds of Least Terns and at least two Black Terns. On Lake Chicot, near Lakeshore and Lakewood, we had two adult Black-bellied Whistling Ducks with at least 15 little ones -they couldn't have been more than a day or two old.

Kenny NicholsCabot, AR

Join us on Facebook!