Date: 5/19/17 10:15 am
From: Jym Mooney & Carol Lee Hopkins <hopmoon...>
Subject: [wisb] Greater White-fronted Goose, Milwaukee lakefront, 5/19/17
Jim Edlhuber tipped me off to the presence of a Greater White-fronted Goose on the Milwaukee lakefront this morning. It was with a small group of Canada Geese at the north end of the pebbly beach that lies between McKinley Beach and Bradford Beach. I assume Jim got photos. I did not have my camera with me. Interestingly, this bird showed almost no black speckling on its belly, just a few scattered small dark spots. Possibly a juvenile?
Jym Mooney, Milwaukee