Date: 5/19/17 10:00 am
From: Frederick Atwood <fredatwood...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Re: White winged dove, Chatham not refound yet
I spent another 1.5 hours looking for the bird, both along the dune edge and along the roads between the lighthouse and outermost harbor.  No luck.  I will be listening and looking often since I am in and out of my condo on Starfish La for a few days before heading back to VA.  If I find it again, I will email immediately.