Date: 5/19/17 7:37 am
From: MARK OTNES <markotnes...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Curlew sandpiper
I had a male curlew sandpiper in my scope for about 5 minutes at the 115 avenue marsh in Marshall County on the west side of the road just south of 119 street. Probably about 100 yards out. Bright rufous face, breast, upper belly and onto back. Black decided bill. White around base of bill and vent. Build similar to the thousands of dowitchers here. Mark Otnes. 7012618626

Posted by: MARK OTNES <markotnes...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: