Date: 5/19/17 6:19 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Re: PUMA
This is different than Bob Archer's Puma, right?

On Friday, May 19, 2017, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
> Had a bird at 11 AM on Wednesday at Lost Lake (south of Bandon) while
doing rare plant work with the NW Youth Crew and some BLM interns. The bird
was over the sand dune area between the two lakes. Lotsa old POC snags in
lake but never noticed PUMA there before. Probably nesting somewhere near?
I bet they nest in snags in the OR Dunes too. Someone once told me they
nested in snags in sand dunes around Florence?
> How goes the PUMA work? I saw new boxes in parking lot at BLM boat ramp-
not yours?

> Enjoy the sun!
> Tim

Join us on Facebook!