Date: 5/18/17 11:32 am
From: renosmom <renosmom...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] NOU Auburn: a few quick notes (no sightings . . .yet)
We are meeting at the Senior Center which is in the Auburn City Hall building.
Kathy DeLara

-------- Original message --------From: "'Elliott Bedows' <ebedows...> [NEBirds]" <NEBirds...> Date: 5/18/17 12:38 PM (GMT-06:00) To: <NEBirds...> Subject: RE: [NEBirds] NOU Auburn: a few quick notes (no sightings . . .yet)

Hi
Dan,

What
is the name of the Bldg. at 1101 J St. at which we are meeting.   Thanks,

Elliott