Date: 5/17/17 11:56 am
From: Will Britton <000001a332fa81de-dmarc-request...>
Subject: RUDDY TURNSTONE and others, near Blad Knob NWR
I went to Bald Knob to check water levels and found Coal Chute Rd still
impassable. However I did find a flooded field nearby that yielded
numerous peeps and others. 1 Black-bellied Plover and a Ruddy Turnstone
right next to it. Pectoral Sandpipers, several hundred peeps, only Least
Sandpiper confirmed. 5-10 Dunlin, a Lesser Yellowlegs, and one female
Wilson's Phalarope. The field is at the corner of Frackin Rd and Moody
Rd. Here are the coordinates 35.27201, -91.54274

I returned from my last job in Utah last week and I will be off for Indiana
on Saturday to work a banding station this summer. Cheers to you all!

Will Britton
Searcy
--
Will Britton