Date: 5/16/17 10:28 am
From: Daniel Leger <dleger1...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] NOU Auburn: a few quick notes (no sightings . . .yet)
Hi folks,

For those planning to join the NOU at its annual spring meeting in Auburn, here are a few announcements.

Most importantly, dinner on Friday is at 6:00 p.m. If youre there early, great. Well be setting up and settling in beginning at 5:00 p.m. The address is 1101 J Street (highway 75, 1 block north of highway 136).

Several members have asked that we have a silent auction of bird-related items, such as books. That will commence Friday evening and will close Saturday at the conclusion of dinner. Proceeds go to the NOU coffers, so if you have something to donate, please do.

Saturday field trip details will be announced after dinner on Friday. If you arrive too late to hear the announcements, we generally head out by 7:00 a.m. Also, allow time to pick up sack lunches on Saturday morning. Id recommend showing up by about 6:30 a.m. Saturday.

Im looking forward to seeing you in Auburn this weekend.

Dan Leger
NOU President

Join us on Facebook!