Date: 5/15/17 8:51 pm
From: Clem Klaphake <ckavian...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Sarpy Count
No Ross,
We heard it do its loud song/call and then it was gone on the NRD
property. It was on this property some 5/6 years ago that
Jer Toll and I heard one on this property also. They seem to hang
around very briefly, and then move on.
I know some of these misses will show up, or have already, but they
weren't there on Saturday when we did the count. There is no pre-count
week, or count week observation. Either we saw them on Saturday or they
didn't exist.
I'm sure some of the 'misses' we had Saturday will show up, or already
have, but this is not a 'Spring count', it is a specific spring day count.
Clem Klaphake
Bellevue, NE

On 5/15/2017 7:20 PM, 'Ross Silcock' <silcock...> [NEBirds]
wrote:

> Any more info on the Connecticut Warbler?
> Ross
> Ross Silcock
> Seasonal Reports Compiler
> Nebraska Bird Review