Date: 5/15/17 8:24 am
From: Donald C. Steinkraus <steinkr...>
Subject: Re: massive warbler kill
The deaths of birds due to mankind's buildings, windows, cats, pesticides, development, cars and trucks, is one of the most evil things we do as a species.

I try in my own little way to help by putting up bird boxes on my property. This spring I have two nests of chickadees and two blue bird nests. I also try to plant native plants that support birds, caterpillars.

But I am just one small person and we need millions of people helping birds.

What is the answer to chem lawns, invasive plants, vast cities with their concrete towers and windows, all the cat lovers, developers? I don't know.

Don