Date: 5/12/17 6:11 am
From: Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...>
Subject: Re: this coming Saturday, Benton Co
Well, when not doing Compton Gardens, I start at Sinking Stream, as it is
short and relatively flat, and then do Van Winkle. Then I head to Key Rd
and the nursery pond. Then I spend the remaining time in the Prairie Creek
area. Because of my back, I have to do my walking in short bursts.
​ I could attempt Shaddox Hollow, if not Doing Sinking Stream and Van
Winkle, but that's really more climbing and descending that what I have
tried in many years. I expect that someone is already doing Chesney, but I
don't know for sure. I don't think I could do it, from a physical
standpoint.

Karen Garrett​