Date: 5/11/17 4:07 pm
From: Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...>
Subject: Re: this coming Saturday, Benton Co
Yeah, looks like we're set up to have a lot of duplication in the eastern
part of the county. I've been counting in that area for years, and had no
idea that anyone else was doing that area. I'm not sure if there are some
other spots out there that can be done. There are two other trails, Pigeon
Roost and Shaddox Hollow. I know I'm not able to do Pigeon Roost, and not
sure if I can do Shaddox Hollow.. * I don't know if the War Eagle area is
in Benton County or Madison County.*