Date: 5/10/17 9:55 pm
From: Dottie Boyles <ctboyles...>
Subject: Re: this coming Saturday, Benton Co
Jacque and all,

With this kind of organization, team work, and coverage, now I know why Benton County has been the #1 County for the last two Global Big Days. Way to go!

I know a lot of people will also be birding in Yell County, this time during the AAS meeting. Hopefully Yell can move up significantly from its #75 position.

Dottie